<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

People don't stop killers, people with guns do. 

Gad. In the olden days, when i was at University, the most threatening thing that happened was some prematurely balding fool yelling disjointed Marxist theory from the library steps. Why, oh why, did we not have the temerity to shoot the bastard? Those were simple times, and indeed we were simple people.
blockguard | 19.04.07 - 3:02 am | #

I was at university with Gordon Brown.

I must apologies for not taking early action, but Harp lager was only 10p per pint.

However it's not too late. He purports to support Dancing in the Streets FC. If I ever see the bastard I make amends for my lack of action in the 70s.
Dancing in the Streets | Homepage | 19.04.07 - 11:59 pm | #

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?