<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 26, 2007

Greetings (cont.) 

(beginning of this text is the post below!)

It has also been really cool to see that I have jumped up a grade in my teaching skills and abilities and today I can do things as a teacher that were impossible for me a few years back.

I also continue on my way to become professionally trilingual and that is useful and might I say, cool. When I get old, I will take Latin lessons, because I doubt I will have room for it earlier. Last week I went hiking and there was an 80 year old lady who walked as fast as I did. Perhaps that is not saying much about her performance! ;-) But I immediately thought when I saw her: I want to be just like that.

I had a brilliant idea about writing a book that wouldn't take too much work and it could still be quite useful for the target population of readers, but it seems I will not get the necessary approval for it for quite awhile. You know, then I could have my first book published without killing myself working at it, but somebody upstairs would have to give the green light, and probably that would take time from other things that somebody upstairs regards as more profitable in a variety of ways, so... Anyways, I have a meeting on the subject coming up and we will see, but it looks like my publishing debut will have to wait a little or a long, long time.

People need to invent a type of snow that does not melt when the temperature goes up :-) Yours truly likes winter sports, but not the cold. I have a ton of plans for next winter for sports and it would be nice if the temperature were around 70 F or 20 C.

I also had a cool idea for a recipe book, but I am short on the specific type of recipes :-) Can't we publish a cooking book with five recipes? That would work out very well regarding my immense chest of fabulous stored-away recipes!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?