<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 03, 2006

I want it all near me! 

I had a most funny conversation with an acquaintance telling us how her husband likes to stash all his possession accumulated over decades in their bedroom.

"Honey," she would vainly try to tell him, "we now have a very big house, with lots of other rooms and storage places for all our things, no need to put them all in our room!"

No use. Hubby, if left to his own doings, will try to store everything under his pillow if possible. ;-) And they have now acquired a trailer vehicle, so maybe hubby will remodel master bedroom to make his new toy fit in their closet. ;-)

I have gone from a rather accumulating personality to a "give-it-away!" one. I love to get rid of things. I feel like I'm recycling the air, life, everything. Isn't that funny?

Maybe I should start a consulting service. "Are you afraid you have accumulated too much stuff but can't bring yourself to say goodbye to it? Useless mountains of junk cluttering every little knack of your cherished abode? Let a professional handle the matter for you. Swiftly and with unsurpassed agility, I will clean out your possessions for a very reasonable fee. Before you can say any ifs, ands, or buts - it's a-gonner!"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?