<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Telling a Bigot to Shove It - One of the Best Things a Human Being Can Do in Life 

I don't like bigots. I really don't like bigots. And everytime a bigot is put in his place the world is better for it. I'm dealing with this slime of a bigot called "andy" over at RWS's . This is the sequence of comments from the thread regarding that very disingenuous HS questionnaire on sexuality.


If you have never slept with someone of your same gender, then how do you know you wouldn't prefer it?

This is getting the order of events backwards. Sexual experience is borne of desire, not the other way around.
tamdar | 05.19.06 - 1:26 pm | #
=================
But desire is a complex set of compounded thoughts and feelings that are profoundly shaped by many factors, including culture, peer pressure, master narratives, personal history, functional and dysfunctional psychological developments.
alessandra | Homepage | 05.20.06 - 12:07 pm | #


Where, exactly, does this fit in the overall mission of actually educating children ?
JD | 05.17.06 - 3:24 pm | #
================
This is how andy educates children.
alessandra | Homepage | 05.20.06 - 12:12 pm | #


This is how andy educates children.

Odd, I'm not a teacher, so that comment made about as much sense as the insane ranting on your blog.

P.S. It's nice to have you back, psycho!
andy | Homepage | 05.20.06 - 12:33 pm | #


from comment at ACE - a perfect description of andy:

quote from student interviewed in the article: "Reuter said she was sympathetic to supporters of the survey who had hoped it would reduce harassment of homosexuals, but she thought the survey backfired."

"I think it just got people really, really mad," she said.

And that, sadly, is the result of being a bigot.

You go around with blinders on, insensitive to anyone else's feelings, opinions and values, determined that your way is the only way... and surprise surprise, people react negatively.

Homosexual activists (I use that because I'm conservative... gay means happy, queer means strange, and a fag is just something you smoke... well ok, maybe they can have that one) have become that which they most hated.

All the more ironic that they, like most "victim" groups, really seem to be taken with the role of oppressor.
Posted by krakatoa
alessandra | Homepage | 05.20.06 - 1:07 pm | #


Odd, I'm not a teacher, so that comment made about as much sense as the insane ranting on your blog.
================
I guess you are too stupid to notice that I didn't say you were a teacher. It doesn't mean you would educate children differently.

andy wrote:
Agreed. At the same time, though, if we're going to have depictions of heterosexuals in school classes, I have little problem with depictions of homosexual relationships as warranting acceptance.

P.S. It's nice to have you back, psycho!

Oh, look! the pro-sexual-violence homo-obsessed bigot is calling OTHER people pychos. Cute.
alessandra | Homepage | 05.20.06 - 1:15 pm | #


I guess you are too stupid to notice that I didn't say you were a teacher. It doesn't mean you would educate children differently.

Ah, but you didn't say "would." You said, and I quote, "This is how andy educates children."

I'm sorry that I rely on those pesky rules of grammar to make sense of what someone is saying; it's the elitist in me!

Oh, look! the pro-sexual-violence homo-obsessed bigot is calling OTHER people pychos. Cute.

You're funny. I mean, in that "laugh at the sad git of a woman" kind of way.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a man, alessandra, and soon.

I feel sorry for the man, of course, but maybe it will help you lighten up a bit.
andy | Homepage | 05.20.06 - 1:26 pm | #


Oh, look! the pro-sexual-violence homo-obsessed bigot is calling OTHER people pychos. Cute.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a man, alessandra, and soon.

I feel sorry for the man, of course, but maybe it will help you lighten up a bit.
andy |
==========
If you think marriage makes people lose character and knowledge, you must be thinking of the trash you married.
alessandra | Homepage | 05.20.06 - 4:17 pm | #


If you think marriage makes people lose character and knowledge, you must be thinking of the trash you married.

Look, you f*cking c*nt, you're welcome to insult me all you like, but you leave my wife, my kids, and my dead friends out of it, ok?

My wife happens to be a wonderful mother to two beautiful children, whereas all you seem to have given the world is the whiny rantings of a bitchy prude in denial about her own sexually-abused past.

I belong to that school of thought that a man should not a hit a woman, but if you had said that to my face, you'd be picking your teeth up off the ground.

Go f*ck yourself.
andy | Homepage | 05.20.06 - 7:20 pm | #


P.S. RWS, again my apologies for the word choice, but I won't have some anonymous witch slagging my wife.

Hey, at least I didn't say "tits."
andy | Homepage | 05.21.06 - 1:27 pm | #


As long as you're so cowardly classy to think you can insult women as you please, don't complain if they return the class towards you or any of your relations- all of whom are in the same category of trash, btw.

Go flush yourself down the toilet and make the world smell better, andy, and take that slimy c*nt full of tripe and VD of your wife with you.

You insult me, you get insults back. It's called equality of rights, andy. You are always spitting forth such vile insults - and you always justify them to yourself. Now you get them back. If you haven't learned, violence begets violence, that's all that bigoted trash like you accomplish in life.

I belong to that school of thought that a man should not a hit a woman, but if you had said that to my face, you'd be picking your teeth up off the ground.


I belong to that school of thought that knows a violent pig who thinks he can insult/hit women needs to have his mouth bloodied and we can bloody the mouth of his wife too if needed to teach him a lesson about making such cowardly statements to other women.

P.S. RWS, again my apologies for the word choice, but I won't have some anonymous witch slagging my wife.

RWS - for a long time women were battered by garbage of men like andy, who just make sorry speeches about freedom, but don't take two seconds to let the mask fall and show how underneath the veneer, there is a violent pig who thinks he can abuse women whenever he feels like it - specially if he can't argue any of his lame positions of a discussion. Then he starts with the personal insults. Then if he gets insulted back, he becomes more and more verbally violent to the point of "if you had said it to my face, I'd do this and that" threats.

The time for men to threaten women with such violence is over. Not only should women react and put slime like andy in their place, people like andy need to remember they have a wife and children and if he thinks other women are a fair target, don't ever complain if his woman becomes a target in the very same way he behaves towards others.

Like my copied comment above said : Homosexual activists have become that which they most hated: bigots.

It's easy to see by the way he reacts that andy has always been a bigot, and as all bigots, the more he thinks other people don't have rights, the more he thinks he can be as violent as he pleases, whenever he pleases. It's time for andy to get real about the rights of other people, specially women.

I also think more and more, women are telling men like andy to take their bigotry and their double standards and shove them. And that is a good thing.
alessandra | Homepage | 05.21.06 - 4:13 pm | #


Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?