<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 20, 2006

How I hate people who do not blow their noses 

I have this guy who keeps making these loud, repulsive, sniffling sounds every 5 seconds, who is siting next to me and it's driving me crazy. I feel like hitting him over the head! A handkerchief for the love of the heavens!!

I have a feeling, given how many people stupidly sniffle like this nowadays all over the place that this is, in part, because in our modern culture a lot of people do not carry around handkerchiefs (or kleenexes). Which is simply detestable, because it's such an unpleasant, disgusting noise, and just when you think it stopped, there is comes again. And they just go one for hours. Yuck.

For a few years now, I have made an effort to carry one or more fabric handkerchiefs with me always, and so, to hardly use (paper) kleenexes any more. For the environment.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?