<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 09, 2005

Which of the two? 


Clayton asks:


The older I get... the more miserable a common cold makes me feel--and how quickly it does its dirty deed. This one took me from feeling okay--yesterday afternoon--to the "must sleep, even though my son is playing drums two rooms away" state--this afternoon. (He didn't know that I had come home sick, and I was too weak to get out of bed to tell him that I was here.)

Maybe once the new house is built, I will become a full-time telecommuter, so that I am not exposed to everyone's germs. Howard Hughes's obssession looks less and less silly all the time. Or does that indicate that I am getting more and more silly with time?


The latter. ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?