<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 23, 2005

Break time! Meeeeeeeee...... 

OK, I needed a break, time to blog!!! :-) So I went for a stroll and came upon one more of Onkroes passtimes - doing little online quizzes :-)

Like him and chickenlittle, I decided to try the world's shortest personality and...

Couldn't have been more disappointed with how terrible the results were in terms of not matching. Ugh! Can't I even be under the illusion that something clever was done with this test?

Guess not. This is the pathetic unmatching result, with my comments:

You are nurturing, kind, and lucky. (all these are very variable in me, they can go up and down and all over the place depending on the moment and situation)

Like mother nature, you want to help everyone. (true - well, almost everyone - some people we just hope will get run over by a truck for justice to be done)

You are good at keeping secrets and tend to be secretive. (I can be good at keeping secrets, but don't necessarily do it as often as I should ;-) and I am kind of schizophrenic regarding being secretive - I get a kick out of being secretive with some things and blabber about regarding others ;-)

A seeker of harmony, you are a natural peacemaker. (I am a strong seeker of harmony, but I am afraid I am incredibly talented to start World War III)

You are good natured and people enjoy your company. (well... some people do at least -hahahah)

You put people at ease and make them feel at home with you. (only after they put me at ease - hheeeheheheee)


So you see - can this gibberish even be called a test? I'm sure even the word "test" is appalled to being applied to this sham questionaire.

So then I peeked at most of the results and I guess I found one a bit more like me:

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant. (I'm too stressed to be elegant at the moment. A little withdrawn but hey, if I had better options... well, brilliant, no comments - hahahah)

Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle. (some puzzles better than others, but I have my strengths - nice to have a reminder about this from reading this test)

You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs. (yes!!! and there is nothing that leaves people more uncomfortable and upset than if you do this to them)

For you, comfort and calm are very important. (Perhaps this is the greatest match in all these statements about me, myself, and I)

You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection. (NO!!!! Can't live without and I die for affection :-)

You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong. (Yes, indeed! but not in the sense where I want to repress them and become like a robot)


Now we have a better set of results. ;-)

.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?