<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 31, 2005

On a Discovery Quest 

One of the things I find annoying about the blogosphere (how I hate this word) is how much surfing work one needs to put in to discover good blogs. Hours have been spent...

But it's the only way unless you get lucky and have some blog dropped on your virtual lap.

So here I went on another blog discovery quest and what do I find? AcesWylde.

I just glanced at it and it I didn't want to write any first impressions here because I wasn't in the mood to really READ pages and pages of the blog's posts, so that I wouldn't just profess some compliment now only to find I was totally misled by reading more later on. But, there I was, eyes scanning the text, trying to quickly grasp some idea of the blog and its author, when I hit the bottom of the page, and find this pearl:

That which does not Kill Me....Is Starting to Annoy Me...


I couldn't stop laughing, too sweet...

.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?