<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Back to normal 

Now if I were superstitious... here would be a great opportunity to believe in magic making things happen. The spellcheck button has magically reappeared on the Create Post window right after I posted that it had disappeared :-)

Aha! My wish is my command or what?

Not to get too carried away, but I had customized my Google News page with subjects that interest me (such as psychology, sociology, religion, sexuality) and it all disappeared recently, back to the stupid default subjects. I just customized everything again because somehow my magic didn't work there to make it come back to how I had first done it. Maybe I need a little more practice with my spells, or is Harry involved in any of this?

You know which Harry, right?

.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?