<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I Have Managed to... 

Completely turn my sleeping hours upside down. It happened totally inadvertedly this week. I was working on something, and was so deeply into it, that when I realized it, the time was 5am. So then I slept real late and, obviously, the next night I was wide awake until 5:30 am again. Then I had a 10am interview the day after and I managed to get out of bed at the last minute possible, get to the appointed place at exactly 10am and they left me waiting an hour. Ugh. But then, given that I only took a short nap in the evening, my hopes were up that I would return to fall asleep at normal hours. No such luck. Today, another replay. The only good thing is that I was able to watch some really good stuff on tv that I would normally never be able to hold my lids up to watch.

For example, I saw this movie called, "Replacing Dad," 1999, directed by Joyce Chopra, and it's just a gorgeous divorce drama based in the South. There was this other cute movie about a 16th century prince that gets turned into a frog and lives 500 years until our days when he is turned back into a man, in Manhattan, no less. And Walt Disney's "Fun and Fancy Free." I also got to watch a whole 5 minutes of Jennifer Lopez in The Wedding Planner because I couldn't stomach any more. How can she not have any carisma at all on screen? She is so bland and insipid, it's awful. And to think she can do so much on stage, singing... not that I have ever seen any of it. :-)

.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?