<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Quote - Remember what Goethe said... 



"Everything worth saying has already been said. The challenge is to say it again."


From a thread at Ace.




Cool.

Goethe has some really great quotes. I will collect some later to put here.

I've never read Goethe, btw. When I started to read this comment, my first thought was, "Remember what Goethe said? And you think we have actually read Goethe to remember anything?"

;-)

Can we ever have hope to someday have read a lot? Is it worth it?

I want to live.

Zorba, the Greek, comes to mind (complete with principal sound track music).

Trrrling... trrrllinng... (those are the beginning strumming chords of the Zorba film sound track, in case you didn't listen carefully :-)

.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?