<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 25, 2005

Send in Professor Eric Muller as Voyeur Clown 

I wasn't going to blog on this, because I found it so disgusting, but why not? This is from Eric Muller's blog, an American professor, who recently visited France, and behaved as a sexual voyeur in his own class, no less!

March 24, 2005 - My Aphrodisiac Qualities

Just taught a really fun class here in France about proof beyond a reasonable doubt, the presumption of innocence, the American criminal jury, and a bit about the privilege against self-incrimination. (Sort of a "Greatest Hits of Distinctive Features of American Criminal Justice").

A young woman in the front row spent much of the last 15 minutes or so of the class with her hand in the lap of the young man next to her. And I mean in his lap. At the end of the class, I grabbed my books to leave and looked up, and there were in complete liplock.

Ah, to be young and in France and in love and in Eric Muller's criminal law class.


I was astounded about the extent of how he views the whole thing as a big ego inflating boost for himself (My Aphrodisiac Qualities). He brags about the incident on his blog! And, in his blog entry, he links to a photo of the hand action and puts emphasis on the action, "And I mean in his lap." He thinks he is the greatest for playing voyeur, I mean, get a clue. Is this the kind of attitude we want in a professor? Is there anything these two kids could have done in class that would make Eric actually tell them to stop? I'm not sure.

Muller hates Michelle Malkin, btw, and a lot of his blog is devoted to sharing his feelings about her. I think Michelle Malkin is a tad extreme with the Asian-American politics, but certainly not with social attitudes and personal values. And a professor who acts like Eric did, wants to point fingers at her.

The world is a circus.

.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?