<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

Ratzinger - Perfectly to the point. 

From Futuremd, on a post regarding who might be the next Pope:

Unfortunately for Cardinal Ratzinger, he'd better be prepared to face the collective cold-shoulder of the progressive press in the few hours before he enters the Sistine Chapel -- for in his sermon in Italian during the Pre-Conclave Mass, he made sure his fellow cardinals understood that they should not be tempted to heed the calls of passing ideologies. He further intoned,

We are moving toward a dictatorship of relativism which does not recognize anything as for certain and which has as its highest goal one’s own ego and one’s own desires.


Perfectly to the point.

I don't have any favoritism for anyone at the moment for the next Pope, there may be a few Cardinals I would not like as future Pope, fortunately Rowan Williams is not part of the Catholic Church :-) I feel sorry for Anglicans at this moment, even Williams' hairstyle/beard/eyebrows bother me. I think he should change his current post for an actor's part in the next Harry Potter sequel, like some weird sorcerer character.

I just blogged the Ratzinger quote here because I agree with him completely regarding what a malaise this liberal relativism dictatorship is in our world.

And by coincidence, today I had class with a relativism dictator :-P

.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?