<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 25, 2005

Carnival of the Political Correct Vanities 

One Nation Under What?

From quote at Malkin:

And Billy Jones at View from the Foothills has rewritten the entire pledge to conform to P.C. standards:

I pledge [allegiance] some occasional recognition

to the [Flag] symbols of oppression

of the [United States] diverse indigenous peoples

of [America] the land mass referred to by oppressive European conquistadors as "America"

and to the [Republic] totalitarian theocracy, for which it stands,

[one nation,] a Balkanized patchwork of cultures,

[under God,] under each individuals' personal belief system

[indivisible,] divided into innumerable unique communities of culture,

[with liberty and justice for all.] where some are more equal than others.


:-D I like it. This is my New and Improved PC version:


I pledge [allegiance] some occasional recognition when I feel like it, only if it makes me feel good, and reinforces my desires, my ego, and my bloated self-conception,

to the [Flag] the PC cultural symbol of my choice

of [United States] diverse creatures

of [America] the land mass with a few mountain ranges, rivers, and deserts with homes on the range, specially mine,

and to the [Republic] intolerant liberal dictatorship, for which it stands, but which I love, because it says I'm right about everything,

[one nation,] a Balkanized patchwork of cultures,

[under God,] under God, G-d, the Goddess, Jupiter and Zeus, the whole pantheon, Jesus (who was probably a homo, according to bishup Robinson), the Holy Spirit, not to come before all other Spirits, Mother Earth, Buddha, Mohhamed, stars, comets, and rainbows, and all life forces in the Universe (and we apologize in advance if we left anyone else out, please feel included)

[indivisible,] divided into innumerable unique communities of culture and dellusional concepts of rights,

[with liberty and justice for all.] where some are more equal than others. And anyone who doesn't agree is an intolerant bigot.

.

Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?