<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

What Is It with this "Substitute my Blogging While I'm Away Traveling" Act? Blogs Are Not Sausages! 

I have not yet seen a single example where some blogger invited someone to post while they were away traveling that worked.

Why do bloggers think they must have something being churned out on their blogs 24/7 or no one will ever come back after they return from traveling is not something I can comprehend. I am not dying to read just anything. One blogger is not equal to another. If I like a blog, it's because of very specific characteristics of that particular person/author. It seems all these bloggers who bring in "fillers" think of their blogs as sausages. Just stuff it with posts while they are away and no one will notice that the substitute people can't write in the least like the original.

.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?