<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Her Chivalrous Magnificence, Grand Duchess Alessandra 

Thanks to %$#@*argh Blogger, I just lost my original post on this. This made me have to repeat everything and go back and request my proper title again to this royal oracle. My request, however, was promptly acceeded to by the Royal Title Generator, with a bow. You may refer to me from now on as:

The Chancellor, Her Chivalrous Magnificence, Grand Duchess Alessandra. The Intrepid Subduer of Liberals.

On special occasions, the proper manner to address me is:

The Chancellor, Her Radiant Highness, Queen Alessandra. The Contentious Scourge of Philistines, Cabbageheads, and other Miscreants.

Her Radiant Highness is nice. I could get used to that. ;-)


(Look! How sweet: did you know the etymology for miscreant?
Middle English miscreaunt, heretic, from Old French mescreant, present participle of mescroire, to disbelieve.)
.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?