<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 21, 2005

Why Two Comments Links on My Blog? 

This is only temporary. I am adding comments plus trackback (from halo), and taking out the old comments (from enetation). Halo says your previous comments are supposed to appear when you switch, but that didn´t happen. I am trying to figure it out. If I can´t, I will just delete the old enetation comments.

If you want to leave a comment, please use the middle Comment link next to the Trackback link (from halo).

UPDATE jan-25-2005:

Also, I´ve started to simply add comments to old posts, rather than creating new entries, whenever the subject is entirely related. This is because I want to organize my posts in a collection of reflections, rather than have 100 little entries. In case you are interested, just do a search on the word UPDATE and you will find the updates.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?