<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Wacko doctor "admits" to being Golan Cipel´s lover 

You would think this couldn´t be reality, that it´s just too insane, too comical, too absurd, but nothing is too much in this sleazy homosexual scandal.

A majorly wacko emergency room doctor (!!! would you like to get thrown in the hands of this chap in an emergency?) claims he had an affair with Cipel, that he is the mystery man that will prove to the world that Cipel is homosexual.

What did the Daily News find out about the gay idiot? Read on and please tell me this is not reality.
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/223686p-192120c.html


(---- that´s where Tony Soprano takes classes?)

(---- what groups, like corrupt Democrat powerbroker groups? :-)))
(---- It makes you wonder, is the guy really such a dumb gay or is he having a joke on us all? CIA operative taking tanning pills !!! LOL... Saturday Night Live, anyone?)

(---- that´s hard to guess why...)

(---- :-))) it´s too funny... " speaking Spanish because, he said, he hates the United States" LOL - So when he gets up to do his homo PR speech, will it be:
1) Feel sorry for me, because I am a gay anti-American American
2) Feel sorry for me, because I am a dumb gay American
3) Throughout my life I´ve struggled with my purple shorts, my idiocy, and my homosexuality, but I managed to get an MD degree, because I am a smart gay hating-America American. (was it bought?)

And that´s one of the exciting news bit that will prove the McGreevey camp is honest and forthright in what they are saying.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?