<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 13, 2004

McGreevey - How many homo affairs? How unethical can he get? 

One of the things that is most disgusting in a scandal like this is the public reaction in the lines of "we don´t want to know about anything that is ugly in the picture."
Inquiring minds would like to know how many affairs has McGreevey had?
If Cipel is his homo lover who is now threatening to sue McGreevey, how many other
Cipel´s are there?
Isn´t it just disgusting how the framing of the scandal is for McGreevey´s so-called
"plight" in lying about having all kinds of psychological and sexual dysfunctions, i.e., being homosexual, and not about how he cheats, corrupts, sets up homo prostitutes as advisors, etc?
And after all of this, he plays the "feel sorry for me, I was forced to be a closeted homo", don´t look at any aspect of my lack of character, my lack of ethics, my sexual dysfunctions, my corrupt politics, just feel sorry and wail for me, because I´m so forthright and corageous...
Isn´t it disgusting that he is being called as "forthright" for saying he is a homosexual, when he only did this because he was up against the wall with an impending homo extortion/sexual harassment suit?

As usual, one of the best comments on this was on Scrappleface.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?