<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 13, 2006

That horrible state that is not horrible horrible, but still quite horrible according to another dimension 

From JJ's sister:

And I'm kinda lonely, not gonna lie. It's been so long since I had a legitimate crush on anyone. Not because there aren't perfectly lovely boys out there to crush on, but because I have no interaction with them! And the older I get, the less I am able to overlook poor grammer, bad breath, bad music taste, or an awful sense of humor. I don't have time for it. And when I do venture out, I find that I am impatient with people, dumb people, boring people, people with no ambitition, or people who seem to have no clue as to how to be alive. And let's face it. That weeds out a good amount of the people I am running into (let's remember, I am in the south here people). And now I sound heartless and cold.


I think that happens to a lot of people nowadays.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?