<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 06, 2005

How to Properly Answer Chain Letters 

Finally, it seems the world is on a roll... not only did I find that lovely satire that vindicated me against the deluge of lessons in how ugly folks pick their noses on camera and other such delights of reality tv of our society (see previous post), and another gem comes along.

"And what is with all these chain e-mails going around lately. Zeech, if I get one more that says I will get money next week if I send it to 7 more people, I will scream.

I don't know 7 people so I guess a bus will hit me or a Tsunami will carry away my bunker as Lake Erie erupts."


That´s a gem of an answer. I can just imagine the face of the person who sent you the letter opening your reply e-mail.

Not so good, but a valiant attempt nevertheless, regarding the equally annoying African money scam letters, was my reply one day.

letter:

"I am Mrs. L. Ibrahim here in the United Kingdom. Before the death of my late husband whose details and person I cannot release at this point, he charged me to do my best in handling this fund in the total sum of fifty-five Million Dollars (US$55Million). (blah blah)"



Dear Mrs Ibrahim,

I am happy and relieved to hear your husband is dead and therefore much better off than when he was alive and married to certain types of people.

Utmost sincerely,
Myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?